What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
- When ordering or registering on our site, you may be prompted to provide your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. However, this is a purely optional registration to help us contact us you about our amazing offers. Regardless you may continue to browse anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website
We continually strive to improve our website usability based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service
Your personal information helps us to effectively respond to your customer service requests and service needs
- Periodic email updates
The email address you provide may be used to send information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
As a company that operates from Saudi Arabia we adhere to the local laws and customs of Saudi Arabia
As a company that operates in the GCC region we adhere to the laws and customs of the region
All material contained on the F6 site is covered by a disclaimer and protected by international copyright laws. Access to the website is subject to your agreement to the following:
- The F6 website is designed for fair use only.
- Users must not reproduce, download, store in any medium, distribute, transmit or retransmit or manipulate any text except within fair use. Reproduction for any other purpose is not permitted without written permission which must be obtained in advance.
- All brand names, publishing activities and trademarks used on these webpages are the trademarks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
- You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to indemnify F6 and not to hold the company liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained herein.
- International law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this web site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Saudi Arabia and the GCC
- Text in this website is copyright © F6 Holding.
- No photographs on this website may be reproduced for any purpose without prior permission which must be obtained in writing from F6 Holding.